This home visiting program supports families and celebrates new and young life in the Indigenous community. Through a holistic and culturally-based approach, families are assisted to ensure that their children grow up healthy.
Services are aimed at families with children aged 0-6.
Program participation requires registration with the IHBHC Worker.
- Home Visiting
- Assessing Strengths and Identifying Needs
- Education and Support: (not limited to)
- Cultural Teachings
- Pregnancy and Birth
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating
- Growth and Development
- Early Identification / Screening
- Health and Safety
- Building Self-Esteem
- Promotion of Healthy Living and Healthy Relationships
- Service Coordination
- Links Families to Community
Phone: 705-472-2811 ext 204