The Youth Life Promotion is founded on principles of; Self
- determination and Cultural reclamation.
- A core aspect of the YLP are youth culture camps. The camps will provide youth with access to water and land-based activities. One to one support will be provided to individuals prior to activities.
- Another aspect is facilitating access to knowledge exchange with elders and traditional knowledge keepers. The activities will include active hands on learning while being on the land
- To support the holistic development and provide a continuum of care services for youth at-risk.
- As well as addressing physical, mental, emotional, spiritual health and well-being.
Skye Matthews – Youth Life Promotion
Phone: 705-472-2811 ext 250